I can not believe that Ruby is now 7 months...she is so big and such a blessing in our lives!! So here are some of the new things that Ruby is doing now that she is being a big girl!!
* Ruby weighs 13 lbs 14 oz
* she is 24 inches long
* she also got her first tooth on May 3, 2010
* Ruby loves to laugh
* Play with her Daddy and Mommy
* her fav foods are squash and sweet potatoes..and bananas
* She can sit all by herself and play with her toys
* is ticklish on her sides
* loves to sing ABC's, little bunny foo foo, and popcorn popping
* she also loves her puppy Bruiser...they are besties
She got her pictures taken for her 6 months, I know that I am a little late on posting them but I love them she is so cute!!! We did our little photoshoot with Jen and Emily that was really fun and the girls were really cute!!!
I just had my first mother's day and it was great. Ruby picked out my own card and her Daddy even let her sign it. She also got me a frame with a saying about Mother's. Curtis took me on a date we went to Applebee's and Iron Man! It was great! Then we went to my parents house to spend the day and have dinner! It was great!
Reentering the blogging world...
1 year ago