Friday, June 12, 2009

16 Weeks!!

So just wanted to give everyone an update on how curtis, baby steed and I am doing. Curtis is doing good enjoying his summer, working at channel six of course and helping me keep up on our housework..what a man! The baby is doing great growing just like it is suppose to, we just had a doctor's appointment last wednesday and I am 16 weeks and a few days, my doctor said that things are going the way they are suppose to. The heartbeat was strong and I'm doing what I am suppose to be doing, except i lost 3lbs. but I'm working on that. We are having and ultrasound in 2 weeks before we go to Hailey for the Farnsworth Reunion, we cant wait to see everyone and hopefully the baby will work with us and we'll be able to find out what we are going to have. how exciting huh? well thats whats going on in our lives at this point, we'll let you know what we find out in 2 weeks!! love everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment