Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So I got really lazy on updating our blog. A lot has happened since the holidays. Ruby is 4 1/2 months old now and getting way to big for her Daddy and I to handle. Ruby Has rolled over, unfortunaly she only did it for a day...but she did it 3 times that day and we got it on video...yay!
Curtis threw a Superbowl party at his parents house. Which was so much fun, every one came and ejoyed eachother company.



Then we went to my parents house for Valentines day and Ruby got a bumbo from her Grandpa and Grandma Farnsworth! My Dad made a great dinner...thanks Dad it was great! While we werer there Aunt Raegan took Ruby's 4 month old pictures and some family pictures. I absolutly love Ruby's pictrues thanks so much Rae and we cant wait to get out family pics too!














I know I put a TON of pictures but I couldn't just pick a few...well and actually I did only pick a few. Well we went to Ruby's 4 month appointment and she is doing great! She weighs 11 lbs 10 oz. and 23 inches long....so is doing great she has the best personality...and the most mood swings I have ever seen. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment