Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ruby 1 Month!

So Curtis and I just can't believe how fast our Ruby is growing. She is already a month old, we are going to give everyone and update on how she is doing. First of all no, she is not home from the hospital yet. But she is doing great in there, the doctor said that she is improving just as they thought she would for how young she is and coming from a diabetic Mommy. So Curtis and I are trying to give her as much rest as she needs so we can hopefully get her home for Thanksgiving! Keep your fingers crossed and we could use all the prayers for our little girl!

Ruby Steed

Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Height: 20 3/4 inches
Eating: around 2 to 4 bottles a day
Sleeping: A LOT!

Here are some pictures of Ruby, I know we post a lot of pictures but she changes so much that I don't want anyone to miss it. She is to cute to miss out on. Well our goal was to have her home before it started to snow but since today we all woke up to snow...I guess that isn't going to happen. Well we love all of you and hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.


The nurse made this for us...and said that Ruby didn't like it when the did her hands.
Daddy and Ruby
Ruby is becoming our chunky monkey
Ruby all ready to eat
She has such beautiful eyes
Mommy lovin on Ruby
Her cupcake outfit...Thanks Grandma Becky
Ruffles on her bum...back view
Thanks Great Grandma Garfield

1 comment:

  1. Randi, it was good to see you the other day at church. Its funny how you can find people's blogs through other's. I saw your name and thought it must be you. Congrats on your new little baby. She is a cutie!! I am going to add you to my blog if that is okay. It's www.fitandhealthy4life.blogspot.com. I love the name Ruby by the way. It fits her so well.

    Cicily

    ReplyDelete